Tangled necklaces. Lost rings. Missing earring. Don’t we know that all too well? Organising jewellery is not easy. Bulky boxes and expensive “organisers” just take too much of space and money.
So I bring forth to you, how to organise your jewellery- high tea style!
1. Put rings, bracelets, necklaces and bangles in a vintage style tea cup! I like the idea of separating the saucer and cup and using each for different jewels
2. Make a tea tray! Arrange a tray with a teapot, cups and a sugar bowl, then add jewels to where you desire
3. Use a three tier stand! Rings on the top, bangles in the middle, necklaces at the bottom
4. Cake stands. Just look at how gorgeous.
5. Old frames can be re-purposed by simply removing the glass and backs, and adding chicken mesh to hook on earrings. Paint according to your colour scheme
And lastly, for a back drop of the “tea table”, try this unique idea! Find some twigs and small branches, and paint the same colour as your wall. Glue in place using strong glue and leave to dry overnight before hanging awesome necklaces to create a wall feature!
Images via weheartit