One of my favourite blogs is by Nabeela Latib, who shares her gorgeous fashion style via her Tumblr blog: www.nabeelalatib.tumblr.com
Here’s just a little about her.
Name: Nabeela Latib
1. What inspired you to start a blog?
It all started as a media assignment when I studied at London International School of Fashion (LISOF). I was apprehensive atfirst, due to the rigid ruling of how I could blog- I was limited in terms of creativity where formal writing and a limited number of words were allocated to describe an outfit post. I started blogging again when I realised that I was photographing my outfits and had few people to share them with.
2. What makes your blog unique?
I don’t merely reblog others’ pictures like majority of the Tumblr blogs out there. I mainly use my own content- it’s my personal fashion diary- be it the way I dress on an ordinary day or to a fashion event; even the street style pictures I photograph myself! My style remains casual, comfortable and highly affordable in all posts.
3. What do you love most about blogging and fashion?
It ensures that a good outfit never goes to waste! It’s great that I am able to share my bargain buys with my readers showing them that it is easy to dress on a student budget!
4. Five fashion tips
- Keep it simple
- Clothes don’t need to be pricey for them to be stylish
- You’ll never go wrong with all black everything
- Accessories can dress ANYTHING up
- Invest in a few good blazers- they are the most timeless pieces of your wardrobe.
6. Your personal style icons?
Karla Deras, Aimee Song, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, Jeanie Mae, Blake Lively – both on and off Gossip Girl
6. Blogs whom you follow religiously?
Text has been edited for format purposes
Here’s a few of my favourite pictures of her personal style.